Monday, October 12, 2009

THAT Animeblog: Yeah That Guy

Whenever I look for a blog that I want to follow (religiously) there needs to be a view things that it needs to do. These "things" are to provide the latest information, user reviews, off topic sections, and a sense that the creators love what their doing. Basically a blog to me is what the internet is all about, users sharing information and opinions to other users. Being able to gain instant access to whatever you are into at the moment is amazing. Blogs are both a blessing and a curse. They show the true nature of someones feelings towards a certain subject and the person can either show gratitude or anger towards it. But let me get back to the blog that I haven't just been following for a week, more like three years.

Now I'm not going to explain anime or Japanese culture to people because that's basically what the internet is for. I came about this blog by searching for something that was up to date and constantly had arguments in the comments section of each article. I look for these two things so I have a complete understanding of different shows that are going on and I love to hear conflicting arguments between fans. Blogs are meant to cause discussion and entice users to join and this is a good example of that.

There isn't just latest show reviews or what's out now but the main team behind the blog post about their daily lives. Basically by reading the blog everyday I learned about their different opinions towards several series and the actual work that goes behind a blog. Each of the creators are either in school or graduated recently and this can be seen through separate posts. Each posts about a new episode or series seems to come directly after the poster watched the show. This authenticity helps to liven the blog up and other users make huge contributions through supplying links toward there blogs or by twittering.

Anyway yes I'm blogging about anime and yes I know peoples different opinions about it. But this blog is just like any other in that it helps to let people share their own thoughts and ideas while also letting them discover more about a hobby, design, television show, movie, book, etc. It's actually quite funny how addicted you can get to just hearing other thoughts and letting them control you into what you watch. That's why you should always find two blogs to follow religiously.

No comments:

Post a Comment