Monday, October 12, 2009

Digital Design and News Blog

Since I am not following any daily blog, I usually come up with some of it after searching in Google about particular thing, so from the last week I was trying to follow one of the digital design blog and I found a really nice one.

It is about technology and Digital Design and it’s daily news, events, competitions, and resources, it’s called Dexigner ( http://www.dexigner.com/ ).I don’t know if it’s categorized as a blog but I used it as a source of information ,and it allows the user to comment on each article, the blog (or website) has several sections: Graphic, Fashion, Architecture, Digital, Art. in each one you can find the latest news about it .. I usually visit the Digital and the graphic sections, for instance yesterday post in the digital part was about the Free Photoshop Mobile App for iPhone.. and there is a free iPhone app for this website on Apple App Store.

The other blog which I usually follow it’s a political news blog ( http://www.arabnewsblog.net/ ), this blog collect the latest news from the Middle east region and the Arab world from over a 100 website and post it with the source link, I think it’s a new blog ,but it is really good in the way they gather all the daily news from the middle east and the Arab world and post it , and they are growing by the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment