Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dumb as a blog

Since I'm really not a huge fan of blogs (my short attention span and memory don't allow me to remember to follow them) I wanted to follow something that would be humorous and keep my attention. The blog I followed is called "Dumb as a Blog: A Daily Digest of the Dumbest Stuff People Do" (http://blog.trutv.com/dumb_as_a_blog/). I guess the stories mentioned in this blog are sad in a way because they're true.

The author covers topics that range from dumbest criminals of the week to the latest dumb trends like dog lingerie. Yes, you read that correctly DOG LINGERIE! On October 8th the blog talked about Stephanie Hull, 18, who used a stolen cell phone and called a bomb threat to her high school that triggered a lockdown. Apparently she didn't realize that a cell phone can act as a GPS and pinpoint your exact location. She was busted and faces up to four years in prison.

I am a big fan of the Darwin Awards so this blog was right up my alley. Still, it never seizes to amaze me how stupid people can be. It's scary actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment