Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm a User...I'll admit it.....

I just read over some of the posts below, and I think you all have pretty good arguments. Just wanted to get that out of the way. But....I am a Facebook user. I have been a user since my senior year of highschool. Which was about 3 years ago. Haha.....it almost sounds like I'm admiting to some kind of drug use. I am not addicted to Facebook, but I do use it a lot. All of my friends are on Facebook and a good amount of my family members are as well. (not my mom....thank god) I love being connected to my friends via Facebook especially now since we are spread out across the continental US. I understand the whole privacy issue, but I feel if you take the proper precautions and are not a stupid dumbass, Facebook will not ruin you. I value my privacy, so I'm not on Facebook to make tons of friends or locate people from the past.....cause my past isn't all that extensive yet. I just want to maintain the relationships I currently have and interact socially via this new medium with close friends. Facebook is a great tool, people just need to be careful about how they use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment